Sunday 17 June 2007

Recent events

Hey there bored people who may stumble across this!

Well, I've been told I start my new job on the 24th of this month and I really can't wait!
I'm genuinly excited about this one for the fact:
1. More money
2. Gets me into a routine
3. Get to rub it in my mum's face! :D

I'm planning on getting myself a wee contract phone aswell on the 22nd. I can afford it and I know I wouldn't go over the limit with it so i'm thinking fuck it! :D

Also, my friend Dan (aka Cousin Kitten) is having a launchparty for his new single in Edinburgh so me and Kenny shall be attending!! Can't wait!! I just hope I have enough moolah...

Well... I've got Kenny poking at my toes just now... I think he wans his laptop back... :P
So I'll update this once my PC's fixed!

Ciao! xxx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream