Saturday 9 June 2007

Lack of sleep will be the death of me!!

Well, it is 4:06am when I begin this blog.
I am tired - yet cant sleep, too warm, sobered up from a night of excessive drinking and missing Kenny loads :(
He's at a LAN in Glasgow and I've been with Andrew and Dominic all day which has been good.
Me and Dominic went to Largs today with his mum and foster kiddy... had ice cream, walked across the beach and stoof, then went hom to have a barbeque to which Andrew came along too. It was a homosexual partee!!
We had a few drinkies then toddled back to mine to have many more drinkies and watch Wonder Showzen, Captain Planet, Robot Chicken and Drawn Together!
But alas, everything good must come to and end! And I did... and now I can't sleep and I'm just ranting away!!


I miss Kenny :(
We had a great week. It conisted of him mainly staying at mine and we did nothing but hug and kiss and hug more and... snuggle! :D
I love him so much... I don't know if he realises how much I do actually love him :)
I wish I had the money to treat him though. I wish I was able to take him out, to buy him drinks, to take him nice places. I hate it how I never have money to do nice things for people! Meh...

God im so warm its horrable....

Meh, well im gonna head off... it's now 4:21am and I stil can't sleep...grrrr

Ciao xxx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream