Sunday 3 June 2007

First Blogger blog...bloggity!

Hello there all who have stumbled across this page :)

Well, since this is my first blog on here I guess I may as well tell you some stuff about me.

My name's Kayleigh. I'm 20 years old, and I stay in Scotland. I have a gorgeous boyfriend called Kenny who I've been with since boxing day 2006. I want a new job, I'm a Final Fantasy addict and I love Irn Bru and cute things!


Right well thats the introduction over and done with :P Normally I done my blogs on my myspace account but I was talked into getting a blogger account so I don't really know where to start... lol.


Well, last night was a crazy drunken experience! Drank nearly a whole bottle of vodka to myself so needless to say, I was pretty wasted! lol. I had Kenny staying at mine so me and him were up till about 4.30am watching Wonder Showzen! Show this to your kiddies! They'll love it, honestly ;)

Today has been a totally lazy day. I've been in my PJ's all day - apart from that 15 mins I went up to the shop but I'm that fucking lazy I just threw clothes over my PJ's. Yes - I'm THAT lazy! :P So today had basically consisted of me playing Final Fantasy XII, drinking Irn Bru, hugging ickle hungover Kenny and this! Fun eh! :P

Hmm... I really can't think of much else to write about just now so I'll update again soon :)

Peace out you crazy mofos! :D
XxX

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream