Wednesday 20 June 2007

One of those days...

Ugh..... I hate being emo!
Why can't everyone just be happy and stuff instead of feeling like this....
I don't even know why I'm so down! I mean... no one's hurt me! If anything, everything's working out for me so why the hell do I feel so sad?!
I'm not exactly helping myself by listening to overly emotional songs mind you but god damn! I like them! lol...

I feel too warm.. and tired and crabbit!!

I need a hug!

And some cigs!



Sometimes I feel like a burden to everyone cause my heads kinda fucked up... I wonder if people REALLY like me at all... I'm just paranoid.... I'm scared at times cause I feel like people put up with me cause they feel they have too. I also worry incase I'm an imence pain in the ass and no one's actually got the balls to tell me to fuck off...

Meh....

I hate being paranoid.....


And this lack of sleep I've been having recently is really getting to me....


GAH!!!! This is the worst layed out blog I've ever done but I'm just ranting as it pops into my mind.....

I'm gonna head now. Bye poor person who just read this sad excuse of a blog....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream