Monday 27 October 2008

The big update!

Well, seeing as friends have started using blogger again, and since i've not updated for over a year this calls for..... an update I guess!

Well, me and Kenny are still together :) Went to Canada in June this year for 10 which was immence! My proudest moment :) Just the fact I done it :)
We're now looking to move in together!!! We're trying to get viewings for flats this week on my days off! It'll be amazing though if we get a wee house together :) I've just wanted to settle down now for a while so it's great to know that things are looking up for me :)

I've left that job I had in Irvine. Basically the staff were total cunts - except for those select few who I still remain in touch with. I'm now working in Glasgow in a call centre. I'll admit, I wouldn't have seen myself in a call centre before but it's not as bad as I though it would be. Weekly wage, plenty of overtime available and the people up there are lovely :) So woo! :)

My friends...
My friends are still amazing :) I think over the past year bonds have grown so much! There's friends, and then there's FRIENDS! And Hazo's one of them. I just love this girl to bits. It's nice having a friend who's just so down to earth. Someone who you can just sit with - no need for conversation. I think we communicate telepathically half the time and we're both so thick we don't realise it :P

But, there's not much else to say really.... I'm in a kinda sleepy state at the moment, so I'll leave the blog at this but I will try and update more.

But, I think it's safe to say that since my last blog, everything's looking up for me which can never be a bad thing!


Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Hazels Crochet said...

Awwwwww your so sweet...the comment about us being thick amuses me alot.

Good update...brief at that..considering it was a year passed. :D

Lady Kay Kay said...

What can I say... not much happens in the land of Kayleigh! :P

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream