Friday 31 October 2008

Another day, another blog


 

Last night was good :) Me, Kenny, Hazel and Bob ended up going to the pub in town randomly and it was such a good wee night :)

We actually got Bob drinking!!! Very eventful night :D

It was nice catching up with them though, I'm always working now so it feels like I never have time for anyone anymore.


 

At the beginning of this year I tried to make a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Now that this year is nearly up I'm begging to think to myself 'what have I ACTUALLY done!?'

The list was :

  • Lose weight
  • Join a different bank
  • Have control of my money
  • Move out
  • Give up smoking
  • Still be with Kenny
  • Travel


 

Ok, I'll be fair, I've done 3 of those – and we've estimated we'll be in a new house in about 5 weeks. But I feel like I should try and put more effort in to things I want to achieve. As I type this I have Kenny telling me that I've done more. Apparently I've lost weight since I started this new job but then I guess it's always easier for someone else to notice the changes like that... It's nice though :)


 

I'm going up to my brother's house tomorrow to stay so I'm looking forward to that. Just a change of scenery plus I haven't seen him in a while so It'll be good to catch up. Main reason I'm staying anyways is because I start work at 9.30 on Sunday morning and it's practically impossible to get to Glasgow for that time in the morning from here. But meh! Not complaining.


 

Just downloaded the free trial for Final Fantasy XI there so I'm gonna head off and try it out! I love the Final Fantasy games and people have said I should always try it so now's my chance! :D

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream