Wednesday 26 September 2007

Kenny :)

I'm so happy :)
Things are looking great for me
I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. He makes me feel so happy and I feel loved. I wouldn't change anying about him.
We just have a bond. We can communicate and we have NO secrets from each other at all. I've never had this feeling before. I feel that we have a future together and I feel we're perfectly matched.
We're going to Canada together in April at some point and I can't wait. I feel that when we go there we're gonna be even closer than we are now- and that's saying something!!!

We've nearly been together for a year now. It'll be a year on Boxing day and I can't wait. I can tell it's gonna be an amazing day! :D

Well, that'll do for now :) xxxx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream