Tuesday 18 November 2008

New friend and lack of sleep!

Well I met a friend of Kenny's on Saturday night called Michael. He was down staying at Kenny's for the weekend to help him with some stuff for work and can I just say that this guy is brand new!
We've actually discovered that we ARE the SAME person as we have the exact same mind! It's really cool to have made a new friend though :)
We were up talking literally all night last night and just decided at the last minute to meet up early today and have a wee movie day! It was a good laugh!

Too bad i'm absolutely shattered atm though! We ended up falling asleep through Rocky Horror Picture Show lol

3 comments:

Mehall said...

Man, that guy must be pretty epic, to be your double!

Hazels Crochet said...

Awwww thats awesome to hear hun....your always making new friends he he...

too bad that your all knackered :(

Missing ya

Lady Kay Kay said...

You kidding, Mehall? I'm the epic one! He's just based his whole life on trying to be me ^_^

And thankies Hazey-Bell ^_^ No one'll ever replace you though ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm from Scotland and living in Ayr with a friend. I'm enjoying being me and I love my friends. They're the people who make me want to wake up in the morning! I love them all and I don't know where I'd be without them :)

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream